Home

Latest Discussions

  • We do a boat parade- permit for us goes thru the coast guard. No fee is associated with it but the process takes time. There are other agencies involved as we have to check for manatees prior to parade start (although some of the areas are normally ...

  • Yes, your Municipal Services Dept. should be familiar with the person to whom is responsible at FDEP, Coast Guard, and other related entities. Debbie Lauderdale-By-The-Sea ------------------------------ Debbie Hime Asst to the Town Manager/Special Projects ...

  • We have a Holiday event that welcomes approx 40 vendors to sell sea-themed and holiday gifts and crafts.  90% are local business owners/restaurants with Business Tax Licenses, and the other 10% are in or out of town artisans or food vendors who wish to ...

Upcoming Events


Log in to see this information

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.


Most Active Members